Ingredients (Serves 2 or 3 people)
1 mug of rice (Or microwavable pack)
1 tin if curry sauce
1 tin chickpeas
1 tin potatoes
1 tin of carrots or other vegetable.
Total cost = £1.69
Method (This recipe can be cooked in the microwave)
- To cook rice.
If using a microwave pack follow instructions on packet.
If using a mug of rice – Put rice in bowl and add 2 mugs of boiling water. Cover with cling film or a plate and cook on high for about 15 minutes or until rice is soft.
- To cook Curry.
- Put curry sauce in a large bowl (not metal).
- Drain Chickpeas and add to sauce.
- Drain potatoes and cut into half. and add to sauce.
- Drain carrots or other vegetable and add to sauce
- Cover with plate or cling film and put in Microwave for 4 minutes or until very hot.
- Serve Rice and curry together. ENJOY.